- Aims & Ethos
- Our Team
- Our Governors
- Ofsted & Parent View
- School Policies
- School Improvement
- Special Needs
- Performance Data
- Financial Information
- Additional Funding
- Safeguarding Statement
St. Andrew’s is a Voluntary Aided, Primary, Co-educational Day School
The basis of our organisation is designed to bring out the best in our children in terms of the Christian values we uphold as a distinctive Church school: love, peace, faith, compassion, understanding, forgiveness, acceptance, commitment, reconciliation, healing and justice.
Our school promises to:
- Care for your child; to keep him / her safe; to endeavour to excite and stimulate your child in the education that we have to offer.
- Fulfil all the promises as set out in our document ‘A Child’s Right’ (preceding Every Child Matters by 14 years).
- Challenge your child and encourage him / her to progress at a good rate appropriate to his / her ability.
- Identify any special needs and adopt the appropriate strategies to tackle these needs, including supporting the Able, Gifted and Talented.
- Treat you and your child as genuinely valued members of our school community.
- Openly invite you and your child to evaluate out school and put forward the ideas and opinions which may help our school to continue to move forward.
- Be open and welcoming at all times and to keep you informed regularly on school news and policies.